Easy Breezy

Easy Breezy
Being creative every day and making it look Easy Breezy!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Okay, I'll confess, I have not bought the turquoise paint for my table, nor have I started on the second ugly chair, so I decided I would post some oldies but goodies.  These are some items that I have made in the past but not actually blogged about, so they'll be new to you, but old to me.  Anyway...  you've seen the wedding cake cookies I made for a friend and the apple cookies I made for my class, but here are a couple of other cookies I've done.
Ruler cookies for teacher appreciation week.  I placed this in a snack sized plastic bag with a label that read "Teachers Rule".

I made baby carriage cookies for several baby showers this year.

Along with making cookies, I've done a lot of sewing for my neice, but also for other friends babies.


A pink plisse' peasant dress and bloomers with white eyelet trim for my darling neice.  I think this is one of my favorite outfits.

A onsie decorated with fabric roses and bandana bloomers with eyelet ruffles I made for a friends new baby.

Another peasant dress for my neice.  I loved the fabric on this one.  I also made matching pants but forgot to take a picture of them.

A fully lined make-up bag made using bandanas. It was my first attempt at adding a zipper to something!

Besides sewing, I did a little crafting too.

 For a last day of school gift for my class I printed a tag that read "Stay Cool This Summer" from some site I found online (wish I could remember where) and tied it with curling ribbon around several unfrozen ice pops.

Fish bowls made using rice cakes, blue icing and goldfish crackers during "pets" week at preschool.

I actually started on a new craft today - a burlap wreath!  I ran out of burlap ribbon so I've got to run back to Michael's but I will post about it the minute I am finished.  I also bough the fabric for my second ugly chair, so I hope to have that started and finished soon too!  I've got lots of projects planned and I can't wait to get started!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from y'all!

view sourceprint? 01 09 10